B2s is a leader in Customer Care Contact Center. Our expertise in this field allows us to deliver an A-class service to 150 clients.
Our reputation relies on the quality of the service we provide. This is measured by our success with our client, their trust in our know-how as well as the common vision and ambition shared throughout the company.
Our latest project enables us to open our 8th subsidiary which is based in Paris, France.
This exciting European development is giving YOU the possibility to join us and be part be part of a company where our customer’s requirement and partnership is our number one priority.
We are looking for:
POLISH BILINGUAL CUSTOMER CARE AGENTS
About the Job
We recruit typically for the following roles (list not exhaustive by any means):
- The agent treats inbound and outbound calls, emails and live chats from customers.
- The agent is the contact of the customer: he/she applies operational instructions in order to deliver the best possible level of quality.
- The agent fills in and updates the database and manages the communication average time to achieve objectives.
- At ease with oral expression, relationship management, team work, dedication, engagement and diligence
- Sense of service, quality and result, with a customer-oriented twist
- Dynamic, stress-resistant, reacting promptly and willing to propose solutions
- English and POLISH bilingual speaker
- Knowledge of the product and the customers’ needs (after training)
- Good knowledge of basic computer tools and specific softwares
- Mastering techniques of distant customer relationship management: advice, sales, care, etc.
- Knowledge of the car industry would be an advantage
Permanent contract with a starting dates as follows:
2nd February 2018
5th March 2018
3rd April 2018
7th May 2018
2nd July 2018
Basic annual salary + bonus per languages used & spoken + performance bonus
25 days off + 7 days RTT
Private medical insurance, pension, lunch compensation
Country – Poland
Monday - Friday working hours - 9 :00 to 17 :00
Saturday working hours – no