During this year ExxonMobil BSC Prague offers three different internship vacancies in Accounts Payables department:
Accounts Reconciliation Analyst
The Accounts Reconciliation Analyst is responsible to reconcile the assigned accounts. In particular, he / she is defined as Custodian of the assigned accounts. This role implies:
1. Confirmation that the balances of the assigned accounts are correct
2. Explanation of the non-conforming items
3. Action to reduce the non-conforming items
In addition the AR Analyst will participate on AR projects.
Quality Assurance Analyst
QA analyst verifies the output from processing groups, he/she is responsible for proper and timely review of AP control reports and takes care about correctness of the documents to be paid within the payment release.
Analysis of items as per respective area is required in cooperation with processing team, bank accounting and the other groups to meet the Purchase to Pay targets.
In addition the QA Analyst will participate on QA projects.
T&E (Travel and Entertainment) Expenses Analyst, Card Administrator
The T&E Analyst responsibilities:
1. processes employee Travel and Entertainment Expense Statements;
2. deals with Corporate Card provider (credit card issuance, cancellation, verification, payment validation etc.);
3. provides support/training/help-desk to employees;
3. performs important control processes in relation to the job activities;
4. is responsible for administrative tasks, such as expense reports collection, evidence and archiving.
T&E Analysts, Card Admins are widely participating T&E projects and generating monthly KPI for future decision making. The candidate might also be involved on different small Projects not related to T&E activities.
Requirements of Candidate
- Candidate must hold the Bachelors degree in finance/accounting related field of study and be in process of obtaining Masters degree (VŠE Prague).
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Following language skills are welcomed: Italian, French, German or Norwegian.
- Commitment to high standards/ quality orientation
- Honesty and integrity
- Communication skills
- Advanced analytical capability
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Drive and perseverance
- Basic accounting skills
- Stress resistance
Country: Czech Republic
Office Location: Prague
Affiliate Name: ExxonMobil Business Support Center Czechia s.r.o.
Employment Type: Students/Graduates Seeking Internship