Adhering to SLAs
ITIL Processes awareness and adhering to
Reporting to the Track Lead / Team Lead
Handling tickets / requests to troubleshoot the nature of reported problems and taking necessary steps to resolve those problems
Troubleshooting technical issues
Ensuring that the processes are adhered to
Building and configuring PCs and laptops as well as loading software, Setup applications like outlook, Wi-Fi, VPN and Backup
Setup and troubleshooting printer/faxes/copiers/RF guns or phone equipment in offices.
Tracking work tickets on ITIL based ticketing system like Service Now & Remedy
Troubleshooting network connectivity issues and diagnosing and solving hardware/software issues.
Performs repairs on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment
Improves and maintains customer and employee satisfaction
Performing asset inventory activities as needed
Create documentation for process and procedures
Break-fix, troubleshoot and resolve software issues; Reimaging computers/hard drives
Providing frontline customer support at the Genius Bar, including hardware and software troubleshooting and diagnosis.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
• Minimum 5yrs hands on experience as deskside/Onsite support/local IT engineer
• Strong Microsoft Operating System installation(Win XP/Win 7Win 8.1/MAC) and troubleshooting skills
• Strong Experience in Providing Hands & feet Support for Network and Datacenter Equipments/Devices
Stong knowledge on Mac OS, and building of Mac machines , and pushing applications via Mac servers
• Strong experience in troubleshooting MS office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
• Strong desktop support knowledge including hardware, software, and networking concepts
• Strong skills in Desktops, Workstations, Notebooks and Printers and Handhelds
• Good knowledge of MAC OS, IPAD and Android devices
• Knowledge in windows Image build process and SCCM deployments.
• Basic understanding of Audio/Video equipment and conference room setup
• User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists
• Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools tool.Escalations
• Troubleshoot and assist end users with mobile device setup, activations and performance issues.
• Handheld – Blackberry, Android & IOS support knowledge
• Strong Customer service skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good documentation skills
- Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio)
- Should have a great customer handling skills
- Able to handle unforeseen situations
- High level of acceptance
- Can drive HCL’s value and its methodology
Other Skills / Experience
Must have professional experience using various Windows desktop operating systems. Strong desktop support experience required. Excellent trouble-shooting skills
Must Have experience in Providing smart hands support for Network and Datacenter Equipment
Years of Experience
• Min 5+ years experience in a similar position Work in similar technical profile.
2-3 years of Datacenter experience