Data Scientist / Machine Learning Expert - ROLE BASED IN BANGKOK, THAILAND - You must be prepared to relocate for this role (this is not a remote working opportunity).
Charm us with:
* An earned stripes in coding, in data handling, in statistics and in machine learning (3-5 years of Data Science experience is a must)
* A good balance between theory and practice and a strong desire to learn and keep up with the latest technologies (an academic quantitative degree, preferably a PhD, earns more points)
* A good knowledge of what's "Under the hood" of statistical methods
* Coding, coding, coding (R, Python, C#, Java, C++, Scala, …)
* Some extra points on: SQL, NLP, business acumen, blog writing, good sense of humor
* Willing to relocate to Thailand - full relocation and visa sponsorship provided
Our client is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia. With elite talent from over 65 countries, the atmosphere of a start-up and the muscle of a $bn business, this company is an incredible technical creative melting pot.
Technology is not just what they do - it's at the heart of who they are. They put cutting-edge technology in your hands so you can help them change the way people run their lives. They want you to come with them so they can get there - and get your career going places, too.
Maintaining this growth requires an incredible amount of data, a superior IT infrastructure, and world class talent to bring it all together.
Your role is to:
* Crack their business problems and come up with deployable machine learning models
* Interface with business to make sure they are asking the right questions
* Sift through our data and find them some gems
* Be a world-class hands-on deploy master
Our client offers:
* Competitive annual salary
* Medical coverage
* Discounted hotel accommodation; anywhere in the world
* Exposure to travel industry
* Career advancement opportunities
* Work environment: multinational
* Dress code: smart casual
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available.
If you are a Lead Data Scientist and this role appeals to you we want to hear from you straight away. Send us your CV now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.