The Partner Operations Executive (POE) is an operations and administrative role within the Partner Operations team of Partner Marketing. The Partner Operations team ensures the delivery of Agoda's Partner Marketing program is timely, effective and drives high levels of satisfaction among its Partners worldwide.
The Partner Operations team is organized around SLA-driven Skill Sets and operates a key form of communication with partners and Partner Relationship Managers (PRM) via the 'Partner Desk'. The Partner Operations team works with different departments within Agoda (Finance, Customer Experience Group, Partner Services) to establish processes, Standard Operating Procedures, and partner facing communication protocols.
The Partner Operations Executive (POE) reports to the Head of Partner Operations within Partner Marketing and works closely with Partner Relationships Manager in different markets and technical teams in the Bangkok office.
This position is based in our Bangkok office.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Answer, resolve and escalate tickets from external partners and internal Partner Relationship Managers regarding Agoda Partner products configurations, partner promotional campaigns, commission payments and general inquiries
* Administer back office configurations and settings to facilitate partner hotel promotions, payments and performance reporting
* Act as a point of contact for other departments within Agoda with regards to issue resolutions
* Provide ongoing support to Partner Relationship Managers (PRM) based in the many Agoda markets around the world and help them build long-term relationships with partners
* Support the Head of Operations to design efficient centralized processes that scale to a rapidly growing number of enterprise partners and online affiliates
* Work with the rest of the Partner Operations team to support the general operational needs of Partner Marketing business through ad-hoc administrative projects and special requests
Qualifications & Skills
* Minimum of three years' experience in a fast moving operational environment; experience from online or e-commerce business is a plus
* University degree
* Excellent command of English and Mandarin Chinese, both written and spoken
* Ability to speak and write Japanese or Korean is an advantage
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
* Team player mentality
* Professional "get it done" attitude and work ethic; moves fast
* Able to perform tasks under time pressure, consistently, with a strong attention to detail
* Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, and manage a wide variety of tasks simultaneously
* Consistent and determined follow-through on the resolution of issues
* Willing to learn new things and take on challenge tasks
* Good at multitasking