Do you enjoy the challenge of selling to business customers?Do you want to help our trade partners, grow their sales by managing their product range and giving great advice?
This is a telephone based account management role where you will cover and support colleagues in account development across Europe when they are out of the business.
In this role you will be:
* Calling independent retail outlets (such as toy stores, hobby stores & book stores) every week to ensure that they have the right range in stock
* Advising them on what products they need to order to suit their business needs so that they can maximise all sales opportunities
* Developing a relationship of trust with your customers
* Performing stock checks and ensuring they reorder stock that has been sold
* Informing them of new product ranges and identifying opportunities to close sales
* Looking for more ways to grow the number of customers committed to our stockist programme, and ensuring a long-term beneficial trading relationship.
We know that getting every customer’s full attention every time you call them, not to mention making sure they do a regular stock check, can be hard. Managing your time effectively to make sure every customer is called on schedule is no easy task either, but these are just the sorts of challenges that the right person for this job will relish.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Ability to build strong relationships with business partners and colleagues
* Excellent customer service and time management
* Ability to multi-task and high organisational skills
* Ability to influence existing clients and grow sales
Language ability:Fluency in French, Italian and English is essential for this job. The successful candidate will cover and support colleagues in account development across Europe where required.
* 30 days holiday per year + 3 UK bank holidays
* Group Personal Pension Plan
* Share Save Scheme
* Up to 50% discount on products
* Sports and social club
* On site subsidised staff restaurant
* On site Gym
* On site Bar
* Free car parking
* Relocation support
How to Apply:Please apply with an up-to-date CV and letter telling us why you would be great at this job.
Closing date:Applications must be received by midnight BST on Sunday 1st July 2018.