Appen, the #1 Employer on Flexjobs’s Top 100 Employers for Flexible work, is hiring for work from home roles. We offer competitive pay, free training and the ability to set your own work schedule. Appen is working on a voice recognition development application for a major technology company and we are seeking German speakers based in Belgium to participate in this project.
Required language: German - Belgium
• The work involves reading and recording short German (Belgium) prompts in an online application via Android smartphone/tablet. (Not compatible with iPhone/iPad).
• The total recording time will take approximately 45 minutes. You can choose to record the prompts in several separate sessions or complete them all in one session.
• The audio files must be successfully uploaded and of good quality.
• Upon completion, payment will follow via Paypal/Skrill.
• Native German (Belgium)
• Grew up or spent most of your life living in Belgium
• Good Wi-Fi connection
If you or someone in your circle of friends meet the requirements and is interested in contributing to this project and get paid for contributing, apply now!
Link to apply:
Detailed instructions will be provided via email shortly after you have applied.
Appen constantly seeks motivated freelancers to support their translation, transcription, annotation and data collection teams. To learn more about Appen and how we help technology companies by utilizing freelance workers around the globe check us out at www.appen.com or type in "appen jobs" in your favorite search tool.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.