Talent Management EU works with our employees on company efforts to recruit, engage, and retain the best talent including on-boarding of new hires, benefits administration and research on trends, working with employees on ER issues, helping managers develop their teams and reviewing data to position Wayfair as the Best Place to Work.
We are looking for a Senior Global Mobility Associate to drive all our visa requirements and coordinate our expat engagements for our EU team. The successful candidate needs to be knowledgeable in German/EU work permit requirements, able to multi-task and deal with multiple assignments at any given time.
• Oversee global mobility operations with a focus on Germany, including social security and immigration compliance management; policy application and consultation; relocation support
• Proactively supporting International assignee's in understanding the assignment life cycle and set up process (including delivery of briefings and handling queries), and their related responsibilities whilst managing the related processes
• Provide guidance and support to global managers on expatriation and assignments
• Preparing assignment documentation to support stakeholder’s understanding of the costs of the assignments and / or the structure of their assignment compensation
• Experience and awareness of immigration legislation in Germany (UK, USA and Ireland preferred)
• Previous experience in Global Mobility Management and understanding of the assignment life cycle and the associated issues from start to finish
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously, as well as be part of a successful team
• Passionate about providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customer
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of sites includes:
• Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
• Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
• AllModern, your home for affordable modern design
• DwellStudio, a design house with a decidedly modern vibe
• Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.4 billion in net revenue for full year 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.