We are searching for Project Design Engineers to work in Belgium alongside one of our esteemed clients who are expanding in Belgium currently.
They are an innovative engineering company operating across the world offering excellent opportunities to work on pioneering projects where you will definitely be challenged and learn a huge amount on the job.
This position offers the chance to work autonomously where you will be given the freedom to complete the work in best way you see possible. Many employees working with them feel a real sense of satisfaction due to the freedom and innovative environment they have created in the company.
The position is based in Kortrijk, Belgium.
* Design Engineering experience in the automotive industry.
* Fluent in Dutch
* Willing to travel to East Flanders for work
* You are Industrial Engineer / Master, or equivalent through experience.
* Since the products are electromechanical products with increasingly electronic control they are the most suitable Specialization Electromechanics, notions of electronics are an advantage.
* Knowledge of plastics / injection molding (design and / or production) is also an advantage.
* You are a "hands-on" person, contact-competent, flexible and have a sense of initiative and responsibility, you like to realize objectives in a professional team.
* Good knowledge of the English language is required, your French & German is good or you are willing to refine it.
* Work out or contribute to the development of the local development project Providing support to the partner organizations
* Coordinate the activities of a team
* Develop the action plan and start the development project. Communicate internally and externally. Coordinate the partner network
* Determine or contribute to the development strategy of an area
You will belong to the multidisciplinary project team when you start new projects for our offices in Europe (Belgium, Austria, United Kingdom and Hungary)
Executing and coordinating the project activities in a development project: from CAD design - engineering - validation - follow-up and production-making.
The position is permanent or we will consider freelance staff if you are the perfect candidate.
On offer is a highly attractive salary package and a brilliant chance to progress your career and knowledge within an area which is increasing in demand.
If you are interested in applying for this position or can recommend somebody please contact me, Conor Horton at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +32 (0) 240 349 80. If you are looking for similar opportunities please contact me to have a private discussion about potential opportunities.
I am a specialist head hunter(recruiter) for Automotive R & D. I offer a number of search options within the industry with a special focus on the Automotive R & D market
Automotive, R & D, research, development, engineering, technical, design, system, mechatronic, mechanical, electrical, electronic, modelling.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: A high level of knowledge of Automotive recruitment, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate an honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputation