Our client is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specialises in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travellers. The multinational staff of nearly 3,500 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 40 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travellers.
Journey with them
This position is open to worldwide candidates and assistance is given along with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Budapest.
* To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email)
* Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
* Accountable for meeting individual and team goals (KPIs)
* Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Managers.
* MUST have good command of spoken and written German language (level C1) European standard + Good English communication skills
* At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required.
* Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
* Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
* Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
* Willing to work on rotating shifts
* Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
* Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality
What's On Offer:
* 5-day work week
* Competitive salary
* 4 weeks' paid training
* Discounted hotel accommodation; anywhere in the world
* Exposure to travel industry
* Career advancement opportunities at any of our office locations globally
* Work culture: balance in work and life
* Work environment: multinational
* Dress code: smart casual
* Strategic office location
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available.