Customer Service Representative - Norwegian Speaking
Locations: Brighton, United Kingdom
Categories: Customer Care
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
Every one of our Customer Care Professionals represents the American Express Brand. They take their work personally because they’re more than a friendly voice on the phone, they’re problem solvers and relationship builders. And the people you’ll work with, and the customers you’ll care for, value your passion and unique personality as much as we do.
It’s impossible to list everything you’ll do here because every customer is different. But a few things are clear, you’ll:
• Respond quickly and accurately to customer questions and issues in relation to disputed transactions
• Adhere to strict timeframes for dispute resolution, ensuring we exceed customer expectations
• Offer customers unique solutions
• Find new ways to offer customers a better experience
• Suggest new ways to improve processes and customer care
• You will have the excellent opportunity to be multi-skilled, and duties may vary daily dependent on the resource and volumes of work
• Work across markets and teams make sure
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Do you have what takes to build a career here?
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment
• Proficient at multitasking and navigation in a Windows environment
• Ability to learn quickly and analyse documentation against guidelines
• Collaborative, working well both at team and individual level
• Positive, “can-do” attitude, proactive, and with a drive to be an expert in the process
• Customer service and administrative experience
• Fluent Norwegian; Swedish/Danish and a good comprehension of Norwegian will be considered
Relocation Support may be available for candidates moving to the UK.
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the apply button.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time