Infor is a $3B enterprise software provider and strategic technology partner for more than 90,000 organizations worldwide. Infor is owned by Golden Gate Capital and Koch Equity Development. Our software is purpose-built for specific industries, providing complete suites designed for progress – for individuals, businesses, and across networks. We believe in the beauty of work, the importance of relationships, and the collective power of ideas to drive significant positive change.
Designed for Progress incorporates two powerful concepts:
• Design, which represents Infor’s commitment to designing with purpose and intent so our work reflects the changing behaviors and expectations of our users and how they view the world. Our goal is to empower both individual employees and organizations by putting users first, building beauty into everything we do, and redefining expectations for the way software looks, feels, and functions.
• Progress, which Infor defines as partnering with customers to drive significant positive change. We are proud of the role we play in helping organizations move forward with their own visions of progress, whether that means small steps that make every day a little easier or giant leaps that impact mankind. From our deep investments in the future to our commitment to making customers successful every day, everything about Infor is designed for progress.
• Approximately 16,000 employees
• 200 offices in 40 countries
• 90,000 customers worldwide
• Implementation and support in 194 countries
• 3,378 developers
• 3,655 consulting experts
• 1,647 support professionals
• 800 channel partners